top of page

Shanenawa - Shanekaya

Público·52 membros

Mohammedan v TRAU live free 7 November 2023


The 2023–24 I-League is the 17th season of the I-League, second season as the second tier of Indian football league system.


Mohammedan SC vs Trau FC Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-11-07Match Details Who: Mohammedan SC vs Trau FC Competition: I-League When: 2023-11-07, 15:30 Venue: Salt Lake Stadium Mohammedan SC will host Trau FC at Salt Lake Stadium on 2023-11-07 at 15:30 in an interesting encounter in I-League. Mohammedan SC, currently sitting at 5 will be looking for important home win. Trau FC, on the other hand, sits in 9 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. Delhi FC - Mohammedan SC Live - I-League Free - In Google Play. Download · WatchResultsUCI Track CLFootballSnooker. All V. Poojary. 12. P. Gassama. 1. P. Chettri. 19. d. lalhlansanga. 2. T. Singh. 34. Mohammedan vs TRAU FC (European Handicap) prediction 14 minutes ago — Check for Live Streaming. *You can watch live sport on your mobile, tablet or desktop including Soccer, Tennis and Basketball. All you need ... This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 55% chance of a home win, and a 22% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 23%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Mohammedan SC vs Trau FC is worth a look. Mohammedan SC have won 2 meetings with Trau FC, while Trau FC have won 0. There have been 2 draws between these two sides. ▶️ Mohammedan SC vs Trau FC Live Stream & on TV, Check how to watch Mohammedan SC vs Trau FC live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place. Betting tips for Mohammedan SC vs Trau FC from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Mohammedan SC and Trau FC? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing Mohammedan SC, 0 tips backing Trau FC and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 55% against the Mohammedan SC finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 22% against Trau FC winning. Mohammedan vs TRAU H2H stats Naihati Stadium(Naihati). Live Odds Predict ✓Favorites. Match Preview. Mohammedan won two times in their past five meetings with TRAU. FREE PREDICTION. Create ...


Informações

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page